"Bunk'Art VR Experience" launches the platform Tourmake Museum, the first platform that allows you to transform the physical visit to cultural places into a surprising and immersive virtual visit.
The museum complex of Bunk'Art in Albania has chosen the Tourmake platform and Viewmake technology, to give new visibility to two of the most extraordinary bunkers of the Albanian communist regime, Bunk'Art 1 and Bunk'Art 2 and seize the great business opportunities that arise from promoting culture through Virtual Reality.
Tourmake Musem provides a management panel specifically created for the sector, designed to replicate the actions and sensations of visitors (from the payment of the ticket to the details) in an environment faithful to reality that remains accessible at any time.
The panel includes:
- Access to the tour via payment system;
- Internal management of entrance tickets;
- Restriction to viewing the tour on a maximum number of devices;
- Dedicated APIs to connect virtual access to the internal ticket system and enable entry via QR-Code;
- Automatic invoicing system;
- Dedicated plugins to allow users to enjoy content directly on the tour;
- Features for immersive experiences with the new HMD headsets;
Custom templates that meet the specific characteristics of each cultural location.
Amplify the potential of Google Street View and Tourmake, discover the new platform Tourmake Museums, designed for museums, but also for tourist attractions, cultural heritage, theme parks and much more.
Apply your project to enter exclusively in the Beta phase of the Tourmake Museum platform and find out if your project has the requirements to be supported by Tourmake.
Contact us for more info.
Preview visit Bunk'Art VR Experience: